At Blairstown Animal Hospital we are proud to offer Vet-Stem Cell Therapy to our patients. Over 10,000 animals have been treated with Vet-Stem technology over the last decade for arthritis, tendon and ligament injuries, and muscle injuries. Not only that, but Vet-Stem is evaluating new uses for stem cells that may be available in the not-too distant future.
What Do Stem Cells Do?
What is the Process?
Stem cells are processed from your pet’s own fat.
What Results Have Dog Owners Reported?
• Greater than 80% of dogs with arthritis have improved Quality of Life
• Here are outcome survey results for Older Dogs
• Here are outcome survey results for Younger Dogs
• Here are outcome survey results for Dogs on Pain Medication
Stem Cell Therapy in Development
Vet-Stem is currently evaluating the use of stem cells for treatment of:
• Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
• Kidney disease
• Liver disease
• Immune mediated diseases
Call us today at 908-362-6430 to schedule a consultation to see if stem cell therapy is right
for your dog or cat.
Learn about StemInsure and banking cells for your animals future. [Link to page with following
content, or in conjunction with any page related to puppy health, spay, or neuter]
Stem Cells for Life
StemInsure® Providing a Lifetime of Stem Cells for Your Dog
Why Store Stem Cells for Your Dog?
As your dog ages, he is likely to develop arthritis or injure a cruciate ligament.
The StemInsure service allows fat to be collected when your dog is undergoing an anesthetic
procedure such as dental cleaning or orthopedic surgery, and stores your dog’s own Stem Cells
so that they can be cultured to supply a lifetime of stem cell therapy.
• We will collect a small sample of fat during a surgical procedure such as a spay, neuter or
other service requiring anesthesia.
• We then ship the fat overnight to Vet-Stem for processing and stem cell banking.
• In the future, when your dog needs stem cells, we can order cell culturing to provide a lifetime
of stem cell therapy for your dog.
Banked Dose Processing
• We can order the banked doses of stem cells to treat your dog any time in the future after
What can be Treated with Stem Cells?
• Current uses include arthritis, tendon and ligament injuries, and muscle injuries.
• Future uses may include treatment of kidney, liver, and immune mediated diseases.
Benefits of StemInsure
• Store stem cells while your dog is young and healthy.
• One fat collection can provide a lifetime of stem cell therapy for your dog.
• StemInsure can be an affordable way to store stem cells for your dog.